Selasa, 21 Februari 2012

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerta

Pontianak, 19 September 2011

Resources Department Manager
Goceng Blog Hotel
Jl. Ali Anyang No. 1
Pontianak


Dear Sir/Madam,

Accounting Staff

I wish to apply for the position of Accounting Staff that was advertised on Akcaya Post, September 17, 2011.

I am 28 years old I graduated form STKIP PGRI SITUBONDO university majoring in civil engineer.
Before gong to the University,
I have over one year experience asan Accounting with PT. Bale Groups and have experience of a wide variety of pattern techniques. My computer skills are very good, and I have an excellent record as a reliable, productive employee.
I am looking for new challenges and the posistion of Accounting Staff sounds the perfect opportunity. Your organisation has an enviable record innovation in investor financial cosultant, and an excellent reputation as an employer, making the position even more attractive.

I should very much like the oppurtunity to work in your company.

I hope you will feel able to give me an interview.

Yours faithfully
AGik EnNakaL